I want to change the industry

Our industry is plauged by the dreaded strip and retint the back glass. The film fails in time. The work required to do it and the customers willing to pay for it is a thorn in our side. Warranty work is still a pain for all parties

Could you imagine just literally peeling it off and reapplying when it turns?

Won't have adhesive failures.

Are you having failed rear windows coming back under warranty?  I ask because you seemed concerned about it and can only see being concerned about it in that case.  If they are not your customers, then don't really see the problem.  Raise your removal price extremely high and charge that full price even just for the rear window.  Then most of the customers won't have you do it, but when they do you will be paid.  Years ago we were charging $50 for full removal and was getting too many.  Now we charge $150 for full or rear window only and rarely get them.  We will most likely go up to $200 by March to eliminate the rest.

Are you having failed rear windows coming back under warranty?  I ask because you seemed concerned about it and can only see being concerned about it in that case.  If they are not your customers, then don't really see the problem.  Raise your removal price extremely high and charge that full price even just for the rear window.  Then most of the customers won't have you do it, but when they do you will be paid.  Years ago we were charging $50 for full removal and was getting too many.  Now we charge $150 for full or rear window only and rarely get them.  We will most likely go up to $200 by March to eliminate the rest.
About $300 to strip a 4 door car

20 minutes ago, F1windowtinting said:
22 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

About $300 to strip a 4 door car

Good, charge the same for rear window only.  Not happy with that price, then do $400 or just don't offer removal unless you tinted it.  Basically not seeing why are you worried about rear windows...it is like the 3rd time you brought it up.