Tint law debate!

Any body can give me a real reason why we have tint laws? Anybody ever seen a window film installer, shop, or any tint brand get sued (not fined) over selling/installing a film that a custom paid and picked out on their own? Please, I don’t want to hear because officer was shot. Had the officers command center had put in better procedures over pulling over a car with dark tint, or if he did not follow those procedures that was put in place then they would still b here! I don’t want to hear because of safety of the public. Because it should b on the owner of the vehicle that they chose a film that they could not see out of. 

I really believe this was a law to single out certain individual’s of a certain cultural. Any thoughts?

My shop also installs radios 2, there is a law in my area over noise order. If I install a radio, and if my customer was “bumping” and didn’t hear the ambulance that was comming and they run into each other wouldn’t that b on the operatior of the vehicle? 

Ok just got the answer from my boss, he was selling tint when the law was became active. Seems d.o.t. Goes after the shops that install permanent aftermarket parts that r hazardous to driving conditions. A super charger can b turned down, if u don’t accelerate. A radio can b turned down if it’s to loud. Tint can not b turned down to from a dark percentage to a light percentage. So body shops r also liable for spraying headlights and so on.