Last one to post #833

Yeah your body obviously has a high metabolism, which is great. Just one of those things that you have to work opposite of what I do. Now the opposite with me I can say oh yeah I can gain weight. Trouble is it's not good weight just fat and have never been strong willed enough to change that.

6 hours ago, jh812 said:

204 :fat

@jh812 I started at 235 and down to 206. Anything good you’d suggest? Eating healthy and randomly hitting my tread ain’t doing it anymore.

Would like to get get back to around 175 where I was for years before I quit smoking a pack a day lol. 

Edited by TQtinting

3 minutes ago, TQtinting said:

@jh812 I started at 235 and down to 206. Anything good you’d suggest? Eating healthy and randomly hitting my tread ain’t doing it anymore.

Would like to get get back to around 175 where I was for years before I quit smoking a pack a day lol. 

Yep start tracking your calories and consistency. Get out of your mind of "healthy foods". All foods are fine in moderation. It's simple calories in vs calories out. Carve out time in the morning for you to workout. Not in the afternoon when you're already tired and can talk yourself out of it. I don't have a problem with just doing treadmill though. One exercise I do on it is with nothing running set up a time and run with it off for 20 seconds then rest for 60. Do that for 5 to 10 rounds and you'll be wore out.