Advice on film options purchasable without an account

What I'm after is a cost effective,  strong or lifetime warranty film that I can purchase online without having an account with someone. I wouldn't be against it, but I dont have a business license, or actual business. I work in a car dealership that uses Llumar, but I don't want to call them and order it because even though I'm not trying to take customers away from the dealership and never would, I don't want my boss catching wind of it, thinking I am, and canning me. I have friends and family outside of work that I won't let pay our outrageous pricing (dealership), so thats why I'm reaching out for some help/recommendations. 

I just bought a vehicle I'm going to flip, and I ordered a pre-cut kit from Lexen to try their film out. Their pricing on rolls is awesome, and they claim a 3yr warranty, but in this Florida heat I don't see that happening with a dyed film. However, it did install nicely, liner peeled well, and shrank well. Color isn't the greatest, but to an untrained eye they'd be none the wiser. 

So, what can you guys recommend to me? Thanks

If you're dead set on ordering online check out express window films, specifically the classic black line up. It's a great film that will last in Florida as I have a few buddy's that use it there.

If you're interested in getting hooked up with an awesome company check out solar fx from dragon distributing. Great customer service and products to match.

I put my money on SolarFX they have been nothing but good for my company. You should be able to order from them, you just have to call. I think its better that way. They explain how things work and can make good suggestions for you. I order electronics and tint from them and you can ask them anything, they will give you a straight up answer, no bullshit.

Solar fx, global, express, max pro, you should be able to call them and explain that you are currently tinting for your work and thinking about branching off and starting  your own gig, and that you don’t have a business license yet. And that you’d like to set up a cash acct kinda deal.. most of them will go for it.. that’s what I did trying out films before I got a license 

@Joetint yup, its Battle Born Auto Electronics and Window Tinting. I was just wond3ring fi you were the joe who wont the 2014 tint off. He lives here in Reno. Nice to meet you though, come through sometimes when you pass through.