Cutting back windows with dark film (can't see)

Hey everyone, I've been looking for a light i can throw anywhere in a vehicle where i need backlight. I have tried multiple products/flashlights etc. Cant find anything that is useful, so i've created this.... looking to see what others use or what ideas you have come up with.

The pics are an led board I've created. Cheap, bright, effective and very user friendly for experienced and learning tinters. 

WOULD YOU BUY ONE? How much would you pay?

led 1.JPG

led 3.JPG

led 2.JPG

its probably 12v but we plug it into 120v. Came with adapter. Using it now on a lexus x460.   Saves lots of headach and making wrong cuts. Everything at this shop is custom cut, no pre cuts or plotter used here for tinting or clear bra. 

IMG_6293.jpeg

IMG_6294.jpeg

IMG_6295.jpeg

IMG_6296.jpeg

The light seems pretty well distributed. Most LEDs I've tried are way too directional. I need a shotgun not a rifle. I paid $200.00 for a Snap-ON cordless light and used it or twice with no-where near what you have there.

I see that is a prototype.

You might look at some of the sign makers materials: light weight and very durable plastic boards about 1/4 thick. Might be worth looking into.

What Kelvin rating on the color 6500?

Its actually the corrugated white board your talking about, super lightweight and east to use. no batteries to worry about but yes you do need to plug it in each time. The leds were from amazon and cost about $13 for waterproof ones. And the Kelvin is 6000. Super bright white. Thanks for everyones input. As someone said this is a prototype, only the 2nd one I've built. But well worth it!!!