Slip Solution

I started out using baby shampoo just trying different amounts and had decent results.  Recently I tried the fusion all type and it seemed to work fine.  Today it was quite a bit hotter/more humid so I had to add more to my solution to compensate and when I finished with a window it was like it had soap streak marks under the film.  I didn't think I added all that much but maybe i did?  What do you guys recommend for solution ratio in around 90 degree temp?  Any ideas on why I had this streaking?  I think im going back to baby shampoo.

Edited by tinttexas

I have been using Johnson baby shampoo and just tried fusion solution the other day as well. I have better luck and results with the shampoo. Plus it’s cheaper, easier to get and I know it works. Anyways I was using 3 oz. to a gallon, I added a tad more if I needed it but I just didn’t care for it.

15 hours ago, redgar826 said:

I used 3oz/gallon for the fusion stuff and it still didn’t seem to have enough slip.

With the fusion all type, I used 1/2 oz per gallon per the instructions and it was really slippery. I did the math and added 4 mls of fusion all type to a 1 liter bottle and it slipped a lot better than 8 mls per liter of Joy Non Ultra. Maybe you're adding too much all type and it's having the opposite effect. I hear the complaints in the FB groups about it not working from the people that add 1 oz or more per gallon. Try 4mls per liter/quart.  @tinttexas

2 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

With the fusion all type, I used 1/2 oz per gallon per the instructions and it was really slippery. I did the math and added 4 mls of fusion all type to a 1 liter bottle and it slipped a lot better than 8 mls per liter of Joy Non Ultra. Maybe you're adding too much all type and it's having the opposite effect. I hear the complaints in the FB groups about it not working from the people that add 1 oz or more per gallon. Try 4mls per liter/quart.  @tinttexas

Thank you for the info and I kinda thought the same thing so I’ll go ahead and give it a shot tomorrow! Thanks again!!