tinting classes in vancouver BC?

Hello guys, I am desperately seeking for tinting training classes in vancouver BC if theres anyone that know of any that can help me. I know how to tint but I really believe I want more knowledge on the subject such as tips and tricks from guys that have done it for a long time. I got frustrated trying to tint a rear window this weekend and wasted $100 of tint film. I was trying to get wrinkles out when heat shrinking but sometimes the film would snag and leave a crease line and some "fingers" would go to the sides and I have no idea how to save it.

Anyways, I would love to take tinting classes because the area I live brings in quite good income doing so as there are not many guys around here that does it. 

I hope I can get some help regarding this subject.

Thanks guys

On 5/29/2018 at 12:29 AM, bpbv6-6 said:

Hello guys, I am desperately seeking for tinting training classes in vancouver BC if theres anyone that know of any that can help me. I know how to tint but I really believe I want more knowledge on the subject such as tips and tricks from guys that have done it for a long time. I got frustrated trying to tint a rear window this weekend and wasted $100 of tint film. I was trying to get wrinkles out when heat shrinking but sometimes the film would snag and leave a crease line and some "fingers" would go to the sides and I have no idea how to save it.

Anyways, I would love to take tinting classes because the area I live brings in quite good income doing so as there are not many guys around here that does it. 

I hope I can get some help regarding this subject.

Thanks guys

Nice how much are you gonna pay 3 or 4 day course 2000.00 2500.00??

On 5/31/2018 at 3:53 PM, quality tintz said:

Nice how much are you gonna pay 3 or 4 day course 2000.00 2500.00??

found someone 3 day course 1,500 cad including 2 rolls 24x100 and 36x100 including all the tools and belt =D

On 6/16/2018 at 3:52 AM, quality tintz said:

Not bad not bad..

i know..now I just need to know how to properly tint cars with wiper arms or diff shape of things attached to the windows inside since that was not really covered. How do I go about doing that? did you have to figure out yourself when you started?

Edited by bpbv6-6

19 hours ago, bpbv6-6 said:

i know..now I just need to know how to properly tint cars with wiper arms or diff shape of things attached to the windows inside since that was not really covered. How do I go about doing that? did you have to figure out yourself when you started?

I had four 10 year tint teachers...worked at a shop for one year with them..cars changed since then  i started in 1995 fresh out of high school a lot of this tint stuff is common sense....this site helps very much when u have a problem just ask somebody on here has done all the type of vehicles and will answer you....

19 hours ago, bpbv6-6 said:

If some of those visor strips with all the junk around them are hard..just dont do them until you master them with practice....most of the mirrors come off with  a screw...the fords are a little different take a tool...but just ask on here they will answer 

..shit some younger guys know way more than me love this site!!!

Edited by quality tintz