Last One To Post #904

:sigh   Love weather in Alabama this time of year.  

Morning, have you got your jacket it's cold out.  Yeah, good cause it's gonna be hot later, you won't need it. :mellow: 

10 minutes ago, Bham said:

:sigh   Love weather in Alabama this time of year.  

Morning, have you got your jacket it's cold out.  Yeah, good cause it's gonna be hot later, you won't need it. :mellow: 

I'm sure it beats the he'll out of montana weather... on the flip side it's huntin season!!!

29 minutes ago, Jerrybigbird said:

I'm sure it beats the he'll out of montana weather... on the flip side it's huntin season!!!

Yeah, No.  I don't like the cold.  I've got relatives in Minnesota and Wyoming that keep wanting us to come visit. :err   Sure,  we will when it's warm. :beach   

A friend of mine started a new job monday.. He is in IT and when from a big company to one that is just 3 people. He loves it... tons of growth potential. So we were at the gym last night taking tech and stuff - and I said to him I wonder if I could just get back into IT w/o skipping a beat. :chin  The company he is with sounds really cool - Not google cool, but cool none the less. I love tinting.. or rather, the sales/biz aspect of it. Getting a weekly paycheck is appealing too though. lol

Just now, Roach said:

A friend of mine started a new job monday.. He is in IT and when from a big company to one that is just 3 people. He loves it... tons of growth potential. So we were at the gym last night taking tech and stuff - and I said to him I wonder if I could just get back into IT w/o skipping a beat. :chin  The company he is with sounds really cool - Not google cool, but cool none the less. I love tinting.. or rather, the sales/biz aspect of it. Getting a weekly paycheck is appealing too though. lol

It wouldn't mean you have to stop tinting.  You just wouldn't have to RELY on tinting.  Proper scheduling and you can still tint(or sell) when you want to.  

The other HUGE part of it is............... a weekly paycheck would make it a whole lot easier to have a new place to live. :poke 

His boss told him he wouldn't be looking for another tech for about 6 months.. and I have no idea if I'd even get hired, but I'd have a better chance with my friend referring me then just trying to get an IT job someplace else after not being in it for 18 yrs. lol