Shrinking film sideways questions ???

When you shrink film sideways do you have any tips like dry shrinking or use a dryer sheet or something it always seems like I still get fingers on the bottom...like when you use a 36 inch roll side ways on jeep cherokee curvy windows....extra slip medium slip etc ???

Edited by quality tintz

I haven't shrunk a door sideways in a fucking long ass time but I never needed to do it dry. Save that for bugs and vettes. If you're getting fingers on the bottom half peeling I'm assuming, use a bottle with less slip on the bottom like I do when I cant bottom load. I'll use film on to set my top, roll it up spray my sides down and across the middle starting my flush down (first few inches of film that I'm about to work) I'll then spray my sides lightly and flush what's left of the window straight down with dirt off, which tacs up pretty fast. The benefits to this method are two fold in that I need little to no heat and any fingers are minor. I use dirt off on the regular, quick tac and you can touch up/chisel without as much if any heat. if you use too much dirt off on your bottom it won't slip at all though so think about where you really need it before you try sticking a whole window with it. :whisper works on fords with lulu.

Edited by no ma'am
It'll grab the painted border real nice on a ford.