Tinted it 4 times. Still dont like it

This is the 4th time on the bg still getting little fingers on the bottom. Its way better now than the first time. Total newbe here. I did a ruff trim shrink it with soap then final trim. Tinted it in the carport almost tripped over the parking stopper. Do i need to shrink more or keep trying to lay it down. Maybe heat ?  

C2EE260D-0E04-4CFF-A291-774FC327D545.jpeg

need to make sure when your finishing your shrink that you really lay your top and bottom down really well. Typically use a little extra heat you'll notice tiny little fingers pop up. And if that isn't your problem, then make sure you start from the center and work outward in a circle when running a squeege across the film in the car. I was having this problem for a bit and realized I was doing way to much one direction squeege work and it was causing one end of the film to lay down smooth and the other to buckle up and create tiny little fingers like you've got here.

On the bottom and top try to lift the film and do a double snap shrink shrink it once then lift it again might spray some water on it and shrink it twice... also play with your slip solution you may have too much or it may just be cheap film with bad adhesive.. Walmart and AutoZone tint have bad adhesive no good...

Edited by quality tintz

You dont really need to peel it off and snap shrink. Just make sure there is absolutely no fingers left on the top and bottom. After shrinking the whole bg tint, I usually have the heat gun about 1 inch away from the tint on the top and bottom even if it looks like ig is all done. Sometimes it will create a finger and it will shrink.

Also, I would not snap shrink this car. You could get peanuts if it is over shrunk.

Edited by Stewy

Use whatever method you normally use to shrink, then do a wet shrink, if you wet the glass/film and squeegee it out you should see where the surprise fingers are, it's kind of a "wet run", if you see fingers during the wet shrink, you'll see them when you install. Also add more film on your edges and shrink about an inch beyond the final cut line so anything like a finger will be pushed beyond. 

Edited by Tint Slayer