Hydrophobic Glass Cleaner

I figured I would go ahead and start this.  Shawn might start one of his own.  If so this can be deleted @TintDude

I really love how the guys at SolarFX and Dragon Distributing try to stay on top of technology for us.  Another great product coming soon from them to help us with our profession.  

Good on ya @whitehog  :thumb  

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 3.01.58 PM.png

Hey Bham, thank you for sharing this. We are excited to be launching this product. Watch the videos to learn about this product. I will try and find a video to post for the community to watch. It will be $19.99 per bottle and will help immensely to remove the coatings that are on these newer vehicles. Give us a call at 800-825-3746.

37 minutes ago, whitehog said:

Hey Bham, thank you for sharing this. We are excited to be launching this product. Watch the videos to learn about this product. I will try and find a video to post for the community to watch. It will be $19.99 per bottle and will help immensely to remove the coatings that are on these newer vehicles. Give us a call at 800-825-3746.

Do you have samples of fusion all type install solution ??? And will there be samples of this stuff ???

Edited by quality tintz