Newbie window tintz installer looking for tintz!

Hi everybody. I’ve been tinting for about 4 months now. On my own, watching YouTube videos. My grandmother is loaning me the money to actually buy my tintz. Looking for suggestions on what’s a good cheap line of tintz? I usually just order my tintz from eBay, and amazon, but come to realize this is not as easy as some of you make it look! I believe my tintz is the problem, on why I keep getting these lines, and little bubbles after I put the tintz on the window. Open to any suggestions! 

You've been tinting 4 months but you filled out your profile as 19years experience at 36 years old.  Also the repeated use of the word 'tintz" not to mention that last sentence that doesn't make any sense.  This really seems like your are trolling and just trying to mess with us instead of actually asking for help.  

If you are serious, be honest and clean up the dumb stuff.  Just sayin.   

U got me Mr. Tintdude. I set up this account about a year ago when I was still in high school. I lied on my information page. I started a fuss in here, and haven’t been on it since. This time I figured to go about it the right way. If there’s anything you guys can help me with, it would be helpful. If I could edit my details information I will.

Fair enough. The little bubbles you mention are contamination, little pieces of dirt trapped in the film. It's not the film's fault, neither are 'lines' which are probably creases. A good film isn't going to fix these, only improving your skills will.

For a better quality film, I'd visit Express linked in the banner above this thread.