Anything better or at par with Xpel out there?

Looking for a cutting software that works with mimaki printer/plotters. I understand xpel doesn't have drivers for them... Just added PPF to our offerings after working with print and cut vinyls as well as vehicle wrap vinyls. Looking for any suggestions, thanks.

I am loyal to XPEL, have converted all my clients to it. I literally do 0 sales, got to a point where people just call me. From March until November, I barely have a day off. Some days I go 20+ hours straight just to keep up. Had 3 2019 Gwagons this year that were back to back full custom by hand wraps. They consume ALOT of time.

Suntek Ultra i noticed doesnt like alcohol. I use very little but one of my clients tried to convince me and I showed him all the burn marks in the ppf from alcohol. 

For me personally XPEL works great and I came from 3M Venture Shield (was not a fan of ProSeries when it came out). Alot of top quality installers I know in the area all switched to XPEL.

Just finished this bad boy. He came in mid wrap with his brother (I wrapped his Maserati full front and Ceramic coated the rest) he got jealous how good the Mustang looked so now he is bringing the Maserati to get coating stripped and wrap the rest of the Masi.

I just wish XPEL had a distribution centre in Toronto, so I can pick up rolls on demand. Since I go through 1 full 60" every 2-3 days or so

20190814_212241.jpg

Regarding people bashing XPEL for support (big guy little guy thing). To succeed in any business, dont rely on someone else, build a strong foundation yourself. It's harder but end result is so much better. 

When i started, I had a partner (we had a falling out) I had to start from scratch. Now at a point, I cant do any sales what so ever because too busy. I help other smaller shops giving them a bit better deals so they survive the winter, then they end up pumping out so many cars for me to do that I am overloaded and they grow. Owning a PPF install shop matches very well with a Ceramic Coater / BodyShop repair. Your profits only go up when you can offer to repair a person's car or give them a cheaper option over just wrapping a full car. 

Full paint correction + Full front ppf + entire car ceramic coated.

Providing Quality Work, with a no hassle guarantee of any repair if there are issues, offering more options then just ppf. You can easily get $40k a month gross for a solo installer.

Only issue I am running into now is working too much. I went 3 days straight with support of Redbulls to wrap a Corvette Z06 brand new all custom including all trim pieces. (He wanted every inch covered)

And finding helpers (but that's with everyone.)

The only thing I need from XPEL, is on time delivery of material and no issues with material. 

Edited by BigRuski