Xpel Prime Plus vs. Huper Optic Nano Ceramic

Guest Tint Novice Darren

On 10/3/2019 at 10:27 PM, DynamicATL said:

Both good films, Huper has a much longer track record.  Huper will have a slight silver look while the XR Plus will have the normal charcoal/black look.  It really depends on your preference as far as the looks.  I do not like the silver, but one of our guy's car is tinted in the Huper Ceramic and we have had a bunch of people request that look.  As far as the "real" comment, both are real Ceramic films.  The difference is Huper Ceramic contains no dye (hence the silver look) and is patented.  It is like comparing a Nissan Leaf to a Tesla S and saying the Telsa is a "real" electric car.  Both are electric cars, Tesla just might be more innovative.

Which film would you consider to be the Tesla?

What other tint manufacture is closest to the color of Huper in 35?  Purchased a used car (2014) that had huper installed when it was new and the rear window is peeling a bit.  Unfortunately the Huper dealer is no longer in business and the next one is about 2.5 hours out.  Was thinking of just getting it redone with F1 Stratos, Xpel XR + or 3m Crystalline.  All of those dealers are within 20 minutes from me

On 2/24/2021 at 1:37 AM, Jerry Hernandez said:

If Huper wasn't so strict on becoming a dealer, I would handle them over XPEL.  I am an XPEL dealer for PPF, don't use their window film. 

So, what car window tint do you install? Not Xpel and not Huper Optik. So, what's the best heat rejection with the lightest visible color?