Tint looking reddish during daytime and nighttime

Customer calls and says his Madico charcool 05% is looking reddish at nighttime and daytime on his rear window and rear side windows. The film is a greenish color. So I don't know what

he is talking about. Its installed on a 2019 Prius regular one." Not prime" I looked at it today and I don't see reddish color. I can see maybe the rear window looking reddish at

night due to the angle of the window or the new projector beam head lights or the orange heater lines. He sees one thing and I see another. Could it be the glass.

5 hours ago, Cooltimes said:

Customer calls and says his Madico charcool 05% is looking reddish at nighttime and daytime on his rear window and rear side windows. The film is a greenish color. So I don't know what

he is talking about. Its installed on a 2019 Prius regular one." Not prime" I looked at it today and I don't see reddish color. I can see maybe the rear window looking reddish at

night due to the angle of the window or the new projector beam head lights or the orange heater lines. He sees one thing and I see another. Could it be the glass.

This is just a guess,,, there is nowhere near enough information for a real answer but I'm gonna throw this out there anyway.  I deleted this earlier but I'm putting back because I think it might be a decent theory??  :dunno  

Because of the colors being seen here,,, Green film and red hue thru said green film,,,,, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that your customer might have a slight issue with color blindness.  Most people don't see a red hue unless it is actually there.  If this is the case your customer might not even realize they have this issue.  

14 hours ago, Cooltimes said:

It was electric blue color with black interior.

I wonder if the new lights of the cars are causing this. I have not driven the car at night.

I was thinking about this when i drove my daughters car last night, it has a hatchback and not tinted and i get the red color from the 3rd brake light day and night (the lights stay on), covers the back hatch area enough to be seen as red on side glass as well, i think some of it came from the brake lights on each side of the hatch too. Have the customer show you exactly what it is, i get people who say this odd kind of stuff but can't reproduce it when in front of me.

8 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

I was thinking about this when i drove my daughters car last night, it has a hatchback and not tinted and i get the red color from the 3rd brake light day and night (the lights stay on), covers the back hatch area enough to be seen as red on side glass as well, i think some of it came from the brake lights on each side of the hatch too. Have the customer show you exactly what it is, i get people who say this odd kind of stuff but can't reproduce it when in front of me.

Good call. You are probably more correct than I am.  I was reaching on that theory.  :lol  

If the third brake light is in the hatrack, then they should disconnect it and see if that helps.  If not it's simply the reflection from the diffuser and they could just cover that with some black vinyl possibly??  

Edited by Bham