Lighting

The distribution of the light is just as important as the brightness is.  Sunlight is always going to win.

Without light being full in the ambient then you are probably just blinding yourself with a single 10k lumen light.

On 2/20/2021 at 5:42 PM, Ryker said:

The distribution of the light is just as important as the brightness is.  Sunlight is always going to win.

Without light being full in the ambient then you are probably just blinding yourself with a single 10k lumen light.

My lighting around the shop isn’t great at all. So I’m trying different things the only problem is getting the light to show the bubbles which is a bit frustrating. 

5 hours ago, Justint said:

My lighting around the shop isn’t great at all. So I’m trying different things the only problem is getting the light to show the bubbles which is a bit frustrating. 

the closest i've come to being able to see bubbles is using a daylight spectrum flood lamp on a light bulb holder (the ones with a single aluminum hood shielding). then angling and adjusting it with one hand to be able to inspect the entire glass. i had to do this to accommodate tint jobs late into the night.