TOTW (for central air conditioner owners.)

Guest thetintshop

you guys are a bunch of pussies. workin in the f'n air conditioning, give me a f*****g break!

I bet you guys turn the heat on in the winter too huh?

I'm j/k :shiz

if it is a really hot day I'll start the car out side and run the air to cool the inside off...the car is already hot form being outside .. my gaage is a/c but by a spent old window unit which is getting replaced with in the next two weeks...it cools of out 3 bay garage really good

you got a great set up there M Dog

here is what I tint in now, I got 2 window units on the side strtegicly placed, plus the central ac hooked up in the front, so I got 3 ac units :bs the front of the "tint shelter" opens like a shower curtian, the people I work with wont do anything to help with the heat, so I did it my damn self :shiz and it works good, plus I can keep customers out :shiz

tintshop3.jpg

I had to make it in a area where I could still pull travel trailers and mobile homes in.

Guest thetintshop
here you walk outside to work on something for 15 minutes and your clothes are drenched in sweat, it sucks

only cause you work in the a/c. it's 97 in my shop right now, and I'm not sweatin, it actually feels pretty good. when I go to bed at night, my wife has it set at about 70 degrees, and I freeze to death. in the winter, it's exact opposite.

I can work outside and sweat very little, it's what you get used to.

Archived