What is the best value plotter to cut PPF and window tints?

I just purchased a warehouse to open up a wrap shop to apply PPFs, window tints, and vinyl wraps to customer vehicles. What is the best value plotter to get? I want something that will be reliable, has a really good software that is easy to use and saves film, and something that would break the bank .

Ive heard of brands like the Workhorse 2, Graphtec fc9000, and Jaguar V LX 72". What do you guys recommend?! Thank you so much for the help!

Edited by TintDude
spam removed

2 hours ago, watchdaride said:

Do you have a graphtec . Thinking of buying a fc9000  . Is it good for tint .  Does it make  cut good cuts 

I've had multiple graphtechs and rolands of various sizes. The graphtechs are my cutter of preference. The 8000 and 8600 were the best iterations imo. I test ran a 9000 and couldn't justify the cost vs what few new features it came with. Other than a new (already outdated) control screen and a different designed stand, I didn't think much of it. They all cut within a high degree of accuracy. The variables to accuracy are usually the blade,material and feed rate.  I wouldn't spend the extra coin unless I needed a big write off.