Im done with tinttek 2020

I've been using tinter patterns for a few years. Its my experience that I spend more money on having to had hand cut bad patterns than what the program is worth. I toss a lot of film on the ground and then trash. The trick is dont cut the whole car first. Cut one side before you cut the other. This is what we have been doing for the past 2 years. Hit and miss???

There are few cars that are have really good patterns. My advice is to hand cut all doors. Use the software for new ford f150

trucks and chevy trucks and hatch backs and stationary quarter windows,They still haven't fixed the Large bronco patterns.  Just did the fronts on a 2008 ford f150, how can patterns be bad after 15yrs of updates????????? Just make a list as you go along and mark which patterns are off. Its sad that I have to do this.

If you use Illustrator or Corel you can make your own patterns for vehicles that you see often.

I couldn't justify the ransom anymore after tossing illfitting film and fixing the patterns using the crappy software ux. After using a real art program the "software" feels like a speak-n-spell from the 80s.

TT is a joke  i used for a year .done. they advertised as very  accurate. False .worse than CC.then i used LLumar, now is Core ,so far not bad.there s nothing perfect.95%+ are pretty good. Great thing is they always keep improving.dont understand why is it so difficult to make most patterns fit like hand cut?