What kind of ladder do I need?

Guest FastBackJack

What ever you do stay away from the one called JAWS ( I think thats what its called). It blows. Its heavy as hell and the locking posts are plastic. I dont know about you, but I dont want to be in the air relying on a couple pieces of plastic. The angle adjustment sucks also. Its like a gear rather than a locking peg. Every time you want to adjust you have to unscrew the 2 gears, adjust, and then retighten. The damn thing weighs about 10-20 pounds heavier than the Lil Giant.

Check out www.ladders.com They have the new fiberglass little giant. Looks nice! Lots of $, though.

I use the mini Jaws made by feeatherlight. Yep. Those plastic nobs are a pain in the butt. The one that I have is supper light, fits in the tint wagon and is really versititle, but its time for a quality ladder.

just got back from checking out the greasy gorilla ladder at homedeopt, 198, pretty darn sturdy construction, and also pretty damn heavy to lug around.....I`ll probably end up getting one eventually, for thet type ladder you cant beat 198 bucks

Guest Johnny5104

Guys check your local fire station they may be getting rid of ladders depending on the fire's they've been on....Ussually we have to get rid of any ladder that has any damage due to the high stress we put our ladders through....this will probably be a bunch cheaper too

Archived