205 mph

you're just jealous :lol6

:lol

I agree, moncty. It is a stupid thing to do. But I also was in a fairly safe area, have ALOT of performance driving experience, and took what was given to me. Luckily only a couple of tickets. These morons that get in town and risk lives, take lives, and do their thing to get away from trouble they brought upon themselves should be dealt with in a bad way. I would NEVER run 140 through town or a congested area or run red lights, etc. That's brain dead. :lol I pulled over to keep from going into town. He was nearly 2 miles behind me.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol6 back when I was younger like back in 1984 I out ran a highway patrol man and 2 local PD's. The HWPatrol started the chase and the 2 PD's tried to block me off at 2 seprate intersections needless to say at 150 none of them caught me, but I knew that if they ever did they would put me under the jail so I sold my KZ900 the fallowing week.

I also had bought a 70 Stingray 454 4speed when I was 17 and had that at 172 on a new highway that few people even knew was open ... back in those days when I was younger it was a BLAST. But now I drive an 88 Toyota pick up, we have an 81 Vette in the garage but I don't want to put alot of miles on it so it isn't my everyday driver.

Guest S and S

My 10 yr old step son wants one of those mini bikes that are like $500 but I seen a thing on good morning america when they run like 45..that is way to freaking fast for him to be going~

Archived