205 mph

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Readyman

A lousy $132.50 for that kind of speed? I got a ticket here in Cal. back in 91 for doing 105 in a 55 zone that cost me $165.00. :hmmm

205 is crazy, I have been well north of 100 mph when I used to have my CBR 600, and the pucker factor at those speeds is incredible. There is no way that I would risk getting anywhere near 200 mph on a bike.

Well I more then pleased to find out it was only 132.50. I can tell you I haven't done it since. I was cutting up with him minutes after pulling over. He thanked me for pulling over and I went on where I was going. When I was doing performance work on vettes for a dealership, I have a Z06 up to 165 on the fourlane and several different ones over 130 on curvy roads. That's adrenaline. But there's a place for everything. :lol

By the way it was me in a Trans Am :hmmm

I been up to 154 on my GSXR 750 I used to own. :hmmm very thrilling and I didnt get a ticket :hmmm

Hell yeah :lol

I've been at excessive speeds before out running downpours, and po-po who do an austin powers style turn around to try and :spit I guess they want to say hello or something like that. :lol

Yeah, like each one of those PIGS haven't done the same thing. Oh but they can't get a job in the real world so they become a cop. Biff Studly, ex highscool jock with an IQ of 30 becomes a cop and tells us what we can and can't do, and is allowed to imprison people at his whim?

Guest nautiboi73
I been up to 154 on my GSXR 750 I used to own. :lol very thrilling and I didnt get a ticket :hmmm

my ninjia toped out at 140 with me on it. I guess all that drag from my head held me up.

Yea I got a ticket for going 100, I was going faster at the time but no exit to jump off on, so got ticket fot $150.

then got a ticket 4 going 15 over posted 70 mph for $365. SOB, and a year later found out teh Odomerter was't accurate in car. SOB 2.

Guest tintingator

used to own gsxr 1300 a.k.a hyabusa I did 195 many times but as some one said .. its dumb expensive and dangerous.. when down to a 750 nowwwwwwwww older slower and safer

Guest chipatcu

I work as a police officer here in SC. I can tell you that anything above 25 mph over the speed limit is considered to be reckless driving. Regardless if your doing 90 mph or 190 mph. Reckless is reckless. Here in SC, it'll cost you a night in jail, your car impounded, and $475 bucks. Just a little FYI.

I can tell you the SC state patrol doesn't fock around. I have been impressed at the variety of cars they ahve patroled in the last 5 years. Old Maverick, Camaro's, pre-94 'stangs, saw a chevelle or nova once, and they are all unmarked with lights. That's pretty cool to me. But I still don't like you :rollin :rollin

Archived