FILMHANDLER

Guest jokerstint
perhaps maybe someone has one for sale, I was thinking of buying one for later use. anyone got anything let me know. thanks.

[*]224023

Hey this is JD, I have a brand new film handler that I am selling with extra blades, I have just closed down my shop and I have 22 rolls of auto film (have a list) willing to sell for way under what I paid! And all the auto and flatglass tools you can think of (Have Pictures). The handler is the 74" wide and you can adjust for any size rolls, it also has three cutters on the handler. If you are interested or know of anyone looking for tint items I am selling alot of stuff in bulk, including the Film Handler. Just drop me and email at highstakesent1@yahoo.com

Thank you.

JD. Fields

Glare Pros

Guest judecando
perhaps maybe someone has one for sale, I was thinking of buying one for later use. anyone got anything let me know. thanks.

[*]224023

Hey this is JD, I have a brand new film handler that I am selling with extra blades, I have just closed down my shop and I have 22 rolls of auto film (have a list) willing to sell for way under what I paid! And all the auto and flatglass tools you can think of (Have Pictures). The handler is the 74" wide and you can adjust for any size rolls, it also has three cutters on the handler. If you are interested or know of anyone looking for tint items I am selling alot of stuff in bulk, including the Film Handler. Just drop me and email at highstakesent1@yahoo.com

Thank you.

JD. Fields

Glare Pros

[*]244896

I may need the used 72" film handler in April. I am

willing to pay $350.00.

Jude .....S. W. Virginia

Guest potzy
350...350...do I hear 400.....Yes, the stately politician in the back....Thank you sir!

(you pay shipping to california JD)

[*]255043

...have you sold your handler yet...? if not im very intrested :beer

Archived