Which Tint With NAVI? / Pics

Guest Doc Holliday

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Doc Holliday
That pic is of the NON metal version of True Grey!!  NR True Grey, same color warranty, everything.  It looks hmmm...well, not grey.  It looks factory.  And it looks good, I don't care what anyone says. :beer

[*]229869

Okay, NON metal, lifetime warranty, 28%..... SOUNDS LIKE WE HAVE A WINNER!!

Where do I sign up?? I'm in Dallas... I'll check the dealers if I can find one...

Jeremy

Guest Doc Holliday
That pic is of the NON metal version of True Grey!!  NR True Grey, same color warranty, everything.  It looks hmmm...well, not grey.  It looks factory.  And it looks good, I don't care what anyone says. :beer

[*]229869

Where do I sign up?? I'm in Dallas... I'll check the dealers if I can find one...

Jeremy

[*]229877

Ok I called the company Bekaert... The new film is Non Metal and is True Grey..

NR True Grey comes in 5%, 25%, and 35%.. and comes with a lifetime warranty... It's about 1 year old and they are trying to come out with more %'s as well 50% should be out soon...

He went on to say that the film has a slight green hue to it when looking outside from within the car.

I'm supposed to go look at it 25% tomorrow to see what it looks like at the distribution center then he'll contact a dealer if I like it... Not too many people are using it yet.

Guest tintgod

:beer ...I think OT mentioned the NR TRUE GREY a few post up..

:beer

That pic is of the NON metal version of True Grey!!? NR True Grey, same color warranty, everything.? It looks hmmm...well, not grey.? It looks factory.? And it looks good, I don't care what anyone says. :?

[*]229869

Jeremy

[*]229877

Ok I called the company Bekaert... The new film is Non Metal and is True Grey..

NR True Grey comes in 5%, 25%, and 35%.. and comes with a lifetime warranty... It's about 1 year old and they are trying to come out with more %'s as well 50% should be out soon...

He went on to say that the film has a slight green hue to it when looking outside from within the car.

I'm supposed to go look at it 25% tomorrow to see what it looks like at the distribution center then he'll contact a dealer if I like it... Not too many people are using it yet.

[*]229902

Guest Doc Holliday

:beer ...I think OT mentioned the NR TRUE GREY a few post up../quote]

Yes he did.. Then I called the DC and they told me what I mentioned above. It doesn't come in 28%. NR True Grey comes in 5, 25, and 35.

Guest Doc Holliday
I have never had a problem with suntek hp film. it has metal in it...but who couldnt use a bit of meatal in them! :?

[*]229976

People with GPS and that Like AM radio.

:? ...I think OT mentioned the NR TRUE GREY a few post up../quote]

Yes he did.. Then I called the DC and they told me what I mentioned above. It doesn't come in 28%. NR True Grey comes in 5, 25, and 35.

[*]229950

I'm pretty sure that 25% meters out to about 28. The greener the original glass, the greener the film looks. But I've never had anyone not even close to not liking that film. But it's your choice, there are plenty of non-metal films out there that are color-stable now. True Grey has been out about 5 years, the non-metal version finally came out last year. None of the other color stable films have been out as long. Why you calling corporate? They don't install films, WE do. :?:?

Archived