Which Tint With NAVI? / Pics

Guest Doc Holliday

Guest Doc Holliday
I'm pretty sure that 25% meters out to about 28.    The greener the original glass, the greener the film looks.  But I've never had anyone not even close to not liking that film.  But it's your choice, there are plenty of non-metal films out there that are color-stable now.  True Grey has been out about 5 years, the non-metal version finally came out last year.  None of the other color stable films have been out as long.  Why you calling corporate?  They don't install films, WE do.  :nope  :lol6

It's my understanding that combined with the tint already in the glass that it will meter out lower... 25% will meter out at 23 or 22...

You're right there are many non-metal films out there but they don't edge the legal limit.. I'm looking for 28 or 25% if I can keep my paperwork in Texas and have my warranty...

You have helped me a great deal as this Solarguard tint might be the only one in 25% that I can keep my lifetime warranty and be non-metal... I'm also trying to get some info on llumar AT llumastar film.

The guy at the Beakart DC has 25% NR True Grey on his car so I'm going over to look at it.... he said his has a slight green hue to it. He also said it matches factory really well and that he likes the film. So, I'm just going over to check it out.

:tantrum

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived