03 accord 4 door

Guest thetintshop

:lol thanks tts. that is exactly what I used on the honda I did today. kinda freaky though I did 30% all the way aroud and when I was done I pulled it outside. after about an hour I looked out and it looked like 15% on it. I was like WTF? I surely didnt grab the wrong film did I? went out to look and the inside of the windows had fogged up pretty good making it look darker, what a relief that was.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum

Now I feel like calling all my old customers and have them bring the cars back to let me redo those! :lol

:angel Thanks TTS. You know :hide that's not the only one I have run across that has more glass than you can get to like that. I think it's the Riviera a couple years ago I had one that had the same kind of window. I wonder if they all come out that easy ?

Guest ROCKSTEADY

So I am looking to get this vehicle tinted. Is getting that back glass removed something that I should ask the tinter if he/she does?

Also, do you guys know of a tinter in the SF Valley that is reputable?

Guest thetintshop
:spit Thanks TTS. You know  :drevil  that's not the only one I have run across that has more glass than you can get to like that. I think it's the Riviera a couple years ago I had one that had the same kind of window. I wonder if they all come out that easy ?

not the riviera. leave those alone. you don't want to remove those.

and to the post above me. WTF? remove the back glass? are you insane? if you ask a tinter that, he'll probably run you off. we're talking about quarter glasses.

Guest ROCKSTEADY

I do understand that we were discussing the quarter windown. The pictures in this thread made that very clear.

I ended up going to a place called Sunshiled Glass Tinting, and they do remove the quarter window from the vehicle.

Also, they use Llumar tint, which I understand is a reputable brand of film?

yes llumar is a good film. llumar has several different types of film, do you remember which one they told you they used?

AT charcoal

ATR charcoal

ATR stealth

centaur

platnum plus

any of these would be a good cholce, and each one has a different look.

Guest ROCKSTEADY

I think he showed me the charcoal stuff. My vehicle is that graphite pearl and the interior is gray, so I think that is what I will be going with.

Also, I told him about this site and that he should come on here and promote his business. These guys have been around for years.

Thanks for the information.

Guest civicduty13

my god, that looks so easy. I work at a Honda Dealership and now that is the way ill be doing them from now on. I have just trimmed them as close to the curve on the 1/4 glass as I could and they turned out ok. Now Im gonna be doing this all the time. Stupid me for not even thinking about that way.

Thanks for the idea.

Guest spooken

I know this is an old topic, but this thread would save me some time if the pics show. The pics don't show anymore. Does anyone has the complete photo walkthrough?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Archived