03 accord 4 door

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

here's how I do the little windows on the back doors of the 03 4 door accords. as everyone knows, they have the back corner that is impossible to get to. so here's step-by-step instructions on how I do it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

next, roll down the door glass, and pull back the rubber channel. this will allow you to pull the post away from the small glass about 2-3 inches.

Guest thetintshop

tint the glass, cutting the film close to the edge all the way around. let it sit in the sun, or hit it a couple times with the heat gun. put the rubber back around it. IMPORTANT--make sure you clean off your fingerprints, water, ect. from the tint. once you put the rubber back on, you can't get to it to clean it.

install the glass in reverse order, the same way you took it out. only important thing when putting back in, make sure you get the little metal peice back over the top, like the picture.

Guest thetintshop

and here's the way it looks once it's back in place. it's alot of extra work that no one appreciates, but it makes the job alot cleaner and nicer.

Guest FastBackJack

:dunno TTS

Thats the way I do em.

The Honda dealership near me has an inhouse tinter. HE BLOWS! He just cuts em short....looks like shiot.

Tint is one aftermarket item that can make or break the look of a car. With a nice professional job you can make an old car look new. with a half ass crappy job you can make a new car look like an old piece of shiot. :lol

man, and my honda dealer called me today with 8 more cars...most of them are the 4 door accords....maybe I'll start doing that....and I don't blow, I just don't feel like taking the back doors apart....but I'll try one to see how it goes....never know :thumb

Archived