2003 hyunda xg350

Guest RazorsEdge2005

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RazorsEdge2005

the way I was doing it was laying the tint down rough cutting it. locking the sides with some solution. starting with the right hand side I shrink from the center down moving the heat gun toward me.then before I get to the very bottom I go to the left side do the same thing then back to the right side finishing the bottom then back to the left side finishing that bottom then I start the left side working my way up then to the right side doing the same. and by the time im done there is a spot where I got the gun to close I guess or it has creased when I go to wet shrink it.

Guest RazorsEdge2005

I would also seam it but I would have to cut the defrost line to do it. because it hase the lines that go vertically and some horizontal

Guest thetintshop

dude, you're going to waste ALOT more than 50 ft of film. :phone you're not going to become an expert overnight. I still can't understand why everyone thinks tinting is sooo easy.

well you still havent tried the WET FECES SHRINK, give that a try.

also try using you shoe as a squeege, you will have less of a chance in creasing that paper :bingo I have a special shoe from wally martinez/walmart that I ise and I get perfect tints with it all the time :dunno

well you still havent tried the WET FECES SHRINK, give that a try.

also try using you shoe as a squeege, you will have less of a chance in creasing that paper :bingo I have a special shoe from wally martinez/walmart that I ise and I get perfect tints with it all the time :dunno

[*]264647

:sign

Guest roadrat

maybe this will help

try shrinking the hardest parts 1st usally the bottom outside, if your using soap or dryer sheets the bigest fingers are usally where the bigest curve is probably on the bottom towards the outside . then as your heating move from the top of the finger down and push some new fingers to the inside. :bingo

Archived