New Addition to Autoshades Family

Guest JUSTIN

Guest JUSTIN

Hi all, this is Justin's wife. We delivered a beautiful baby boy, and as a new mom who is overwhelmed, I'm behind on getting a photo of him on the tint dude site. If anyone has ever seen Justin, you will know what his son looks like, because he is a clone of his daddy. Take a look at the picture. He was born 3 months ago, so that makes him a Christmas baby :thumb

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JUSTIN

Thanks to everyone! Yeah, he has a lot of hair, he had more when he was born. Our employee commented on how he will never have to worry about his hair line since it started at the back of his neck and went to his eyebrows!:gasp He is a happy baby and we both are so proud. Thanks for all your support and compliments! We appreciate it.

They are fun now, but wait til they hit about 12-18 months and older....thats where the real fun starts!! That's also when the real work starts! Believe me, I've done it 3 times :gasp

I always enjoyed my kids at every age, but what really gets to be fun is when they can do the things you can and you are really teaching them, even if they are only 4 or 5 years old, it's time well spent to say the least!!!

Archived