Old bug...I'm in need of help

Guest naughtydog

Guest ninjatinter

Yeah, the compactness of the old bug is kinda like a cricket ball eh? :lol keep at it, you will prevail!!!

P.S. Thanks for the tip on Bojo tools, that should be tip of the year in my book!! :beer

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep your cool old boy and take ya time.......try heating the fingers slowly as in not heting them all the way to the top....bit by bit!

bet u wish u never started it!!..

good luck matey! let me know how u got on

Guest naughtydog

to ninjatinter

P.S. Thanks for the tip on Bojo tools, that should be tip of the year in my book!!

I cant remember what my tip was...was it hooking you up with the Bojo Tools??

To Cool

keep your cool old boy and take ya time.......try heating the fingers slowly as in not heting them all the way to the top....bit by bit!

bet u wish u never started it!!..

Big friggin time...

Naughty

Guest ninjatinter

Yeah, you had a post on the porsche section. I revived the thread to thank you but you diddn't catch it. I have always wanted something like them just couldn't find them. Thanks again :coffee

I have done a new beetle and this seems a lot toughter...the curves are more compound due to the smaller glass .

Oh...by the way...I've still not done it!!

[*]279666

Shall I send You some of my guyZ to tint it? We have great Xperience in old buggZ :woowoo

There is other wayZ:

1. buy not curved two piece splitted back glass and install instead :lol

2. buy and install ovalwindow

3. Or...make it convertible like we did...No glass - no problem

Guest naughtydog

I went to see fellow member tint wizard and I am glad to report that it is now done in one piece. It took him a couple of goes but he got it down...all credit to him...I'd still be there now if I was still persisting.

Thanks Wiz :thumb

Archived