Sometimes I worry about my tinters...

Guest tintguy7
you arn't overworking, them, but take care of them by buying them coffee, doughnuts, lunch, small gifts, sometimes it the little things that keep people happy,just showing u appreciate there work.  My last boss 5 years ago would book 5, or 6 cars, a day I would do them, some rushed, if there was still time left in the day, he would book extras, with not even a thank you, thats why I quit and started my own shop,best thing I ever did!!!!!!!!!!

[*]296331

I bought lunch 5 days aweek for my lead tinter, not to mention I also gave him $50- $100 extra a week, if we had a good week. but when I needed him to step up because busy season or dead lines on flat glass, he did not want to and when I ask if the extras was not enough, he told me he never asked for it to begin with! :dunno:dunno

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest autotinter
you arn't overworking, them, but take care of them by buying them coffee, doughnuts, lunch, small gifts, sometimes it the little things that keep people happy,just showing u appreciate there work.? My last boss 5 years ago would book 5, or 6 cars, a day I would do them, some rushed, if there was still time left in the day, he would book extras, with not even a thank you, thats why I quit and started my own shop,best thing I ever did!!!!!!!!!!

[*]296331

I bought lunch 5 days aweek for my lead tinter, not to mention I also gave him $50- $100 extra a week, if we had a good week. but when I needed him to step up because busy season or dead lines on flat glass, he did not want to and when I ask if the extras was not enough, he told me he never asked for it to begin with! :bat:spit

[*]301848

dude, some people do not appreciate anything under any circumstance....they cannot be happy because they're not happy with themselves :spit

[*]302271

yup som bosses are jerks

:ahole

some employees are jerks :ahole

everyone else have a nic weekend!! :DD:lol2:DD:spit

you arn't overworking, them, but take care of them by buying them coffee, doughnuts, lunch, small gifts, sometimes it the little things that keep people happy,just showing u appreciate there work.? My last boss 5 years ago would book 5, or 6 cars, a day I would do them, some rushed, if there was still time left in the day, he would book extras, with not even a thank you, thats why I quit and started my own shop,best thing I ever did!!!!!!!!!!

[*]296331

I bought lunch 5 days aweek for my lead tinter, not to mention I also gave him $50- $100 extra a week, if we had a good week. but when I needed him to step up because busy season or dead lines on flat glass, he did not want to and when I ask if the extras was not enough, he told me he never asked for it to begin with! :spit:DD

[*]301848

Someone like that is used to having things handed to them.

I'd stop giving the extras and let thaem see what they were missing.

Otherwise I'd have said "hit the road pal, I can do this myself if you do not appreciate what I do for you". :spit

Wow the first one ever :lol6

I think I'll frame it

..........now about the check    :spit

Z

[*]302377

What!.... you mean you haven't gotten it yet?

Man, I mailed that thing last friday... you know how slow that snail mail can be.

I sure hope I remembered to sign it. :thumb

Archived