Sometimes I worry about my tinters...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think 8 a day for two people is reasonable...depending on what they are tinting. Most days P and I don't tint but 4 completes :uh but we will tint 8 or 9 if they are a combination of 2 drs, 4drs, P/U, D & P only :evilgrin

We are old too :uh

Guest tintgod
Seriously, I can only do 4 a day, 5 if pressed, never been able to do more. I think I put to much into them, striving for quality and all that..but then again I'm old. :evilgrin

[*]295611

im with you ric...I can do 4-5 a day tops...anything more..I feel like im cheating my clients out of a quality job,,but then again..I take most panels off, and I take out certain cars front window out..which take a little more time..but "I" think it is worth it..

Guest L.L.Tint

I don't think you're working them too hard. I've done 7 by myself in a 9 hr. day (no lunch), but it was a pain in the arse. 4 is more of my pace.

I have been tinting 20 years full time and the most I have ever done in 1 day myself is 6, but when I am done I go over every window and push out any small fingers,wipe off the soap streeks from the paint,wipe off all the door panels,so many time I see cars that were just tinted and I see small fingers because someone just shoed them out the door as soon as they slapped the tint on :lol2:spit

For the most part I think most tinters are over worked and under paid, thats why you always see people on here wondering why they can't keep good tinters,if your tinter is tinting 4 cars a day every day and he is not takeing home 50K he is under paid and that is based on 4 cars a day 5 days a week at a conservative $159 car and him getting 30 % :spit

Archived