Which window film is best quality?

Guest jcronin

Guest jcronin

There are three major brands that I know of LLumar, 3M, Madico, and Vista. Do you know which is the best quality and best warrenty? Could you comment on each one and why one's better than the other and limitations?

Sincerely,

Janet

Guest tintgod
There are three major brands that I know of LLumar, 3M, Madico, and Vista. Do you know which is the best quality and best warrenty? Could you comment on each one and why one's better than the other and limitations? 

Sincerely,

Janet

[*]306473

if someone does answer the question..it is only going to be there opinion..the best thing to do is go to each individual manufactored web site and research it yourself..and make a sound choice on what your read on those sites.

I understant you are wanting professional opinions...but you are going to get so many of them with these questions ,it may just confuse you even more

good luck janet :DD

Guest metint
How did you come up with those as the 3 major brands :duck

[*]306517

That's a good question... it certainly cannot be based on sales because Bekaert/Solar Gard has been left out. The oldies of the industry are CPF/LLumar, Bek/SG, 3M, Madico, Johnson, FTI/Sungard... and in my outspoken opinion are listed in order of consistency in delivery of quality film product.

And these six command approximately 85% (+/- 5%) of the market in terms of sales.

I'd like to know if it is safety film being questioned or just standard residential commercial film? :phone What State the post originates from?

How did you come up with those as the 3 major brands :?

[*]306517

That's a good question... it certainly cannot be based on sales because Bekaert/Solar Gard has been left out. The oldies of the industry are CPF/LLumar, Bek/SG, 3M, Madico, Johnson, FTI/Sungard... and in my outspoken opinion are listed in order of consistency in delivery of quality film product.

And these six command approximately 85% (+/- 5%) of the market in terms of sales.

I'd like to know if it is safety film being questioned or just standard residential commercial film? :wall What State the post originates from?

[*]306701

:?:duck Not sure for that moment :phone

Will be happy to discuss it, Metint...

Not sure we can do it here :wall

Archived