another CLS500 done today

TINT

except customer was somewhat in a hurry, so I told him I had to cut aroudn the brake light, as some of you know, these things take forever to get out....last time it almost took us 3 hours just to remove the rear deck..anyway, here you go for sharing. it was done in GLOBAL's quick dry plus 50% and 05%

PICTURE 1

PICTURE 2

PICTURE 3

All of the ones that I've tinted, about 20 so far, the light doesnt touch the glass, its close, but not touching. I just tint it as usual, the tint slides right down there no prob. Then I squeegy out the whole glass as far as I can. Next, I use my hand and push the light down and with the other hand, I squeegy as much as I can.

Then:

The Tools I use, are The SideSwiper, Slim Foot, and 2 12" white with black squeegys cut at an angle (I'm not sure of the name). Use the handle of the SideSwiper to hold down the brake light, then use the black and whites to get way down, also the Slim Foot works good for getting down there.

It takes a few minutes to get it, but it sure beats 3 hrs to pull the deck!! If anyone has any questions, give me a call.

Archived