Newbie tinting questions...

Guest Quake120

as usual, the "know it alls" come out of the woodwork.... "it's not the detergent, it's the film your using.....derrrr...." As I stated, I did 2 cars for the same person on the same day, one turned purple, one did not, one had baby shampoo, one had detergent( the one that turned) so obviously the detergent had an adverse affect on the film, bite me

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint
as usual, the "know it alls" come out of the woodwork.... "it's not the detergent, it's the film your using.....derrrr...." As I stated, I did 2 cars for the same person on the same day, one turned purple, one did not, one had baby shampoo, one had detergent( the one that turned) so obviously the detergent had an adverse affect on the film, bite me

[*]325281

as the stew brews into who knows what, it can have an impact on other components
(like dyes) :lol6

Come around more often and you'll get use to it... or give us more stuff we can refute or reinforce.. or do like many others do... pretend we're in our box and you can't see us. :lol6:rollin

BooHoo-Big_baby.jpg

as usual, the "know it alls" come out of the woodwork....

, bite me

[*]325281

just do like everyone's doing down here. Buy a tint cutter, go to a 4 day seminar and POOF! you're a tinter.

[*]325037

I love those insightfull well thought responses

do post some more :rollin

as we could learn from 15 years of wit and wisdom

Archived