Decided on tint, any thoughts?

Guest bltoe21

Guest bltoe21
check out SUNTEK..they have a good line of film also

:thumb

[*]326479

I took a look at their website. From the spec sheet it looks like they make some top performing film lines. The site didn't have an installer directory though...any idea how I can see if there's an installer in my area?

Thanks

Dustin

[*]326500

What is your location?

[*]326505

Gainesville, FL 32601

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Global Window Films

Quick Dry or Quick Dry Plus series has what youre looking for, just dont know what area you are in to get that.......most major brands out there that provide full warranties (except scratches) the films out there are always shiny.......I've seen pinnacle, is not straight up BLACK...its nice, but its not what you want.....if you want black just go with any film brand out there and get the NR films, which carry depending on the film manufacturer, goes from 3-5 years guaranteee, which is the standard years people keep they're car for.........although, I get maybe every 4 months those customers that come back after 15 years :bingo saying "my windows are starting to bubble" yea. 15 years.

Guest bltoe21
Global Window Films

[*]326555

Thanks for the suggestion...unfortunately there are no installers near me. The Quick Dry (Plus) series does have very low reflectivity numbers, along 4-5% which is excellent. The Solar Gard TG is more 6-7% which I am hoping is not to high. FYI, the ATR charcoal is 8%.

It looks like Solar Gard HP TG is going to be installed today @ noon then.

So would the consensus be 38% front, 28% sides, 18% rear glass? I am still considering 38% for the front and sides and 18% for the rear glass as exact-oh suggested.

Thanks again,

Dustin

Guest bltoe21

Could not find the edit button....another option would be 38% front, 18% sides and rear glass though I think that would be too much of a contrast between the front and side windows.

Archived