old school tinters first time

Guest alphatinter

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol6

[*]331504

I dont have a pic on me here at work. But I have the Black one as well.. Lots of upgrades, Tan/Green Springs - 50wt Shock Oil - Pro-Line Bowties on Velocity Rims - 40 Tooth Spur Gear - RD Racing Anodized Shock Rod Ends - MS Air Filter - Fuel Filter.

I want to add the RD Quickturn in the spring along with the hubs and axles.

I love my revo :bling

That sounds about exactly what Id like to upgrade on mine,,although is is already BAD AZZ s have a T -maxx,A n HPI Savage and the Revo is just in a class off its own , just because of the suspension I think,,They are AWESOME! :bling

Guest MidcoastMW

My first tint job was a 93 SPAM Wagon.....

did it last year, and didnt start tinting again till a month ago.

It took about 4-5 hours. I did not know that Tintdude.com existed, so I went with my instincts, and the inscrutions that came with the GILA film..lol.

No heat gun, .....nuthin but a few razors and a cheap ass squeege.

I did the back glass in 3 strips with sloppy cuts that overlaped eachother at LEAST a 1/4"

The roll downs had nasty-azz cuts, and about a 1/2" gap to top of window.

It was pretty bad......and it was then that I realized I need either training, or some sort of book to read.

Oh yea....and since nuthin was shrunk...the fingerz that popped up, I just waited about 2 days and then put a bunch of pin holes in them with a needle, and mashed them down with my finger......it worked. lol

Archived