old school tinters first time

Guest alphatinter

Rook, please be respectful of other members and stop telling them to just "search the forum". This forum was built from questions and answers and if we just tell people to search it, it will not continue to grow.

The "carbon 18" thread degenerated into one member who shall remain nameless, but who's initials are TTS threatening to do bodily harm to another very valued member, so it was moved to a non public area.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie

what tension.

ive never had anyone hold my hand, nor will I hold any one elses.

you cant help yourself, you cant be helped.

ive done plenty of searches on numerous threads, hell, id rather an old thread some one dug up be brought back to life. than just a new one. least their proving they made 1/2 an effort to try and understand.

Mine too,, just replaced a gear in my tranny,,,

[*]331500

I had to do that over the summer. I was at an indoor track and my truck got bounced in front of a pole. It went strait up like it was trying to climb it and just stalled on me. Started it back up but it wouldnt move. After an hour of trouble shooting I had to take the tranny apart and I stripped the main gear right out. Had to replace a few gears inside. It was a loose screw from the factory that caused one of the 3 plastic gears inside to strip out. Took that opportunity to change another gear for a faster take off but slower top end. :bling

Ebay is great for parts. I have a good $1000 in spare parts in my parts bin. I can almost build another Revo if I had an engine and tranny. :lol6

Gonna upgrade my servo's and radio next spring. I got it winterized now. Weather getting colder now and dont have time for it that much with the shorter days.

Archived