Silver Spots

Guest woodranch

Guest whale hung
no

[*]340829

if they bother you you should go back to the shop and give the owner a chance to make you happy .I this biz we take pride in quality like no other .im shure the owner will do whats needed to solve your problems.dont worry about taking it back, things like this are just a normal part of this biz . :coffee

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest woodranch

What I am not sure of is there such thing as a perfect tint job.if I redo the window am I guaranteed there will not be any imperfections.According to other posts there is no such thing as a perfect tint job without any imperfections.This is a new car so I will probably be the only one that sees it.Is there such thing as a perfect tint job without 1 imperfection.

What I am not sure of is there such thing as a perfect tint job.if I redo the window am I guaranteed there will not be any imperfections.According to other posts there is no such thing as a perfect tint job without any imperfections.This is a new car so I will probably be the only one that sees it.Is there such thing as a perfect tint job without 1 imperfection.

[*]340858

it happens....

but people sometimes win the lottery or get struck by lightning too.

[*]340862

That wraps that question up! :coffee

[*]340858

In 25 years of being in this industry I've seen one perfect job...

It was a LLumar Platinum Plus install on a late model Grand Prix... not a speck anywhere to be found... I didn't ask the tinter who owned the car how many times he redid windows until getting it 'perfect'.

Take it back and ask the person who installed it what they think. :coffee:whisper

Then mention this site to him/her so they can come and be raked over extended Olfa knives for leaving a speck or two in their tint job.

Guest woodranch

You guys are great.Half of you say go back and redo it....the other half say there is no perfect job.Is the basic truth is most tint jobs have imperfections it just depends how picky you are.

Archived