got kicked in the nuts

on wednesday. my russian installer that's been working for me for alittle over 2 years gave his notice. he's quitting. :dunno nothing personal or shop-related. he's just going into the same line of business as his dad and brothers.

man...it's going to suck not having him. a total natural. great tinter from the second he started. within a few months he could shrink anything. I've never had an installer like him. he's going to be missed.

:dunno going back to a one-man show for a while. :thumb

I hear ya there. honestly the store was much more profitable with just me doing everything. the better the store does.........the better I do.

either way...it's a biatch to lose someone like him. they don't come along too often.

I hear ya there mang, we got a guy who's been with us for about 7 years, when he learned he learned in about 1 week, been with us ever since. I've been trying to teach guys and they dont last 4 days, in this biz is hard to find someone who can get it down you know, even me, sometimes I forget what im doing out there :thumb

you better just hope this doesnt start his own thing going on, cause thats what always happens. we've had about 10 tinters whom we teach who eventually I found out they were out tinting windows and shizz, putting limo 5% on flat glass :thumb good luck

Archived