Rudeness

Guest vclimber

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

was this rude? I tint a couple windows on a turck practically giving the guy a tint lesson as he sits in a chair a couple feet from me. I explain everything while he asks and asks then follow up with care instructions and a paper I give out explaining everything from not touching for a week to manufacturer film imperfections. he comes back the very next day ( basically the tint had only the night in the cold desert to do its drying) and he starts asking about little bubbles in his windows. I didnt lose it but im was like "look man I told you" and then camed myself and did a film test. he couldnt say anything after that. but my partner mentioned the I told you part and I didnt think I was that bad seeing how much I already went over it with him. :lol2

Guest shetintsit

First I asked if they ever cought minced fish..LOL . then I ask if they would do there job for minimum wage and if that don't make em smile

then I ask them to understand how a company has to pay bills to be here "rent , electric , phone , ins , addvertising , inventory ,

auto expences... and then theres my living expences and by this time I'm done explaining my monthlty mission I have to roll every week

for the past 25 years in the business, I calmly explain thats why I'm still Here . makes me feel better ! event if they are pelling out :imok

Archived