Rudeness

Guest vclimber

I started doing upholstery work cause the MF B!tch that owns the shop down the street was very rude on the phone.

I was as completely nice as I've ever been, but I got a very short and

rude response.

After I not so politely told her to go back up north and phuck herself.

I bought a sewing machine and have taken at least 2 of her dealer accts. and a body shop.

The b!tch can't even sew! :krazy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am rude to people who deserve it. I have work coming out of my ears and not enough people to do it anyways. My latest comment today was a person complaining about the time it was taking to do her window, 30 minutes before I told her it would be done, "You shouldn't have let them break your window and you wouldn't be waiting here" She was a female dog anyways.

Guest Braud Spectrum

I haven't had many rude ones. Gruff old geezers sometimes but they're ol' softies by the time they get out of the shop. The snoots I just drool about how beautiful their car is :lol2 Melts um. :lol But one of my former employees was rude to one of my customers. It was nothing to get upset about. His (my employee) demeanor brought it on... :nope But he was a helluva tinter. So I kept him away from customers after that. :lol2 I'll handle them.

When I am the customer, I don't like to be treated rudely. I was in the DMV waiting in the loooong line for my daughter to get her drivers license last week. Two of the four clerks up there were on the phone with family while we waited. I could tell by the conversations. It pissed me off. But it's not like I could take my business elsewhere. :lol2

The poor lady in customer service at Verizon. :lol2 I feel so sorry for her. Just doing her job but this guy got so mad when she said, " :hmmm Sorry it was obviously dropped in water...see here on the inside?" :lol The customer throws a fit. :lol6 She looked at me, three customers back and I rolled my eyes. She smiled and from then on every time I go in there to pay my bill she makes a point to speak to me over the counter. She really doesn't know me. But she remembers. :hmmm

Guest Braud Spectrum

We registered and changed the title on Mom's Century when she was here at Thanksgiving. The title arrives in the mail a couple weeks ago and not only is my name wrong but the mileage is 137.000 instead of 37,000. I called and was told due to privacy I had to come down there in person. So off I went with every possible piece of paper they might ask for. She said there was no records on microfilm yet to see how I had signed the title to proove the name was wrong. Had my middle innitial ever been R ? No never. I showed her divorce decrees and birth certificates. Still looked at me dubiously. :hmmm Well what about the mileage I asked. She said it really wasn't a big deal because in '06 it'll be exempt. :lol2 Well YES it is to me! Who's going to believe that a '96 Buick has that few miles when I sell it if the title has an extra hundred thousand! Yeah suuuuure the title is wrong... :lol2 No reallly! It only has 37,000 miles !

And what if I had lied and said it had fewer than the actual miles? That's a felony, she says!

Come back after the first of the year she says. :nope Yeah so it'll be exempt. :hmmm

Guest Braud Spectrum
They are so arrogant and will not believe anything they are told, yetthey can do that to you and not bat an eye...where do they get these people?

[*]355255

I stood there at her counter and checked out all her stuff when she went to go look in the microfilm. Her name on the plaque sounded familiar and I wondered if she was a friend of mines' mom and made a mental note to ask her when she came back....up to that point when she left to go look, she seemed sweet. I also noticed one of those little statues that people give friends was an wannabe sexy old lady that had a sign that said "I'm still hot...it just comes in flashes now"

:hmmm:nope I changed my mind about asking her if she was Alan's mom and really didn't want to argue too much about it after seeing that statue. :hmmm

Maybe I'll get a different lady when I go back. :lol2

Archived