Paint protection film

Guest sa tinter

Guest sa tinter
paint protection papa slanga here  :lol  alcohol solution prep and computer cut patterns from bekaert for me.    :shock    white and black paint are the 2 worst colors for PPF installs IMO.  but still do 'em all the time.    :lol

[*]357053

Blade - can you be a bit more specific on the alcohol solution thing. :bingo

Is this something I can buy from a pharmacy/Dr*g store?

And when should I apply this ? When the edges are showing dirt ? :DD

Guest sa tinter
Thanx a lot - will surely use this advice. Also heard that a white painted auto is quite difficult to

keep clean on the edges.

[*]357041

any light color car will show dirt arround the corner, just tell them to use rubbing alchoal, and a q-tip on the edges :bingo

[*]357045

Stipes - Please can you tell me what a q tip is. Im from way south and tend to be a bit slow-

so please help me on this one. :shock

Guest sa tinter
Thanx a lot - will surely use this advice. Also heard that a white painted auto is quite difficult to

keep clean on the edges.

[*]357041

any light color car will show dirt arround the corner, just tell them to use rubbing alchoal, and a q-tip on the edges :bingo

[*]357045

Stipes - Please can you tell me what a q tip is. Im from way south and tend to be a bit slow-

so please help me on this one. :shock

so please help me on this one. :coffee

[*]357324

its one of those stick thingys that have cotton balls on both ends and you stick them in your ears to clean out all the goop.

Blade - can you be a bit more specific on the alcohol solution thing. :coffee

Is this something I can buy from a pharmacy/Dr*g store?

And when should I apply this ? When the edges are showing dirt ? :spit

[*]357322

most alcohol solutions are water and rubbing alcohol mixed anywhere from 75% water to 50\50 mix :lol2

not sure what blade uses, but over here I use 50/50 in the cold. and a 4 second drizzle of soap in another bottle for slip.

Archived