brand new grand cherokee

Mdog

I noticed this new grand cherokee has the hard plastic seal at the bottom, I never had a problem with the previous year models I could always tuck those easily. it cant be tucked its so stiff, it also has another seal down below that one and its hidden. I used my pliznastic whizniggler to pull the seal back and feed the tint back, this is the same type seal on this new grand cherokee that alot of the new cars are useing and is scratching the hell out fo film. this one is another candidate for the felt seal replacement.

pliznastic whizniggler :hmmm you can make one yourself moto :shock its a tint tube cut to make a tool that can go inbetween the gasket and the luttle part asct likek a handle, works pretty effective tor pulling the seal back.

there is a tool thats made called the "gasket wizard" I came up with the idea of making a hand held version out of the plastic tint tube, the "pliznastic whizzniggler".

yeah, I was trippin on the plastic tubes a while back :hmmm it works real good if you like to feed your tint and your not a tucker :shock only thing youi need to do to make it work good is file the edge to a point so it will slip between the glass and runner easier, kinda hard to get it in if you leave it blunt :hmmm

Archived