PAINT PROTECTION FILM?

Guest signandtint

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShadyKat
I bought a roll of it.

I haven't found a customer though.

This is what happens when my target audience is 17 year olds with SPAM wagons and pickups that are older then they are.

[*]367916

Darkdan, change your marketing plan. :blah

Guest f4imatt

dont buy your first roll, try hammering on your tint rep. I did and he sent me out all of the pricing, literature, shirts and a whole roll of 16 inch ppf!!!!! :thumb

Guest Tint'n Todd

Those who get it will profit from it more than tinting because I can charge $--- for an 18" hood, fenders, and mirrors and spend 20 mins installing with a $--- profit margin. You do the math! All I can say is that each market is different and in Colorado it has been out for over ten years. It is hard to break into a new market and people tend to hizzo it out until the demand is there. Once it tis there then people raise theit prices.

I Love tinting and two doors for $--- is great but I would rather do a clear bra/PPF and time/profit is amazing. You have to take the good with the bad and average the days end.

Tint'n Todd

Sorry mang I had to edit those prices out. As you know we all charge wht the market will bear and its supjective throughout the counrty. Potential customers read that stuff here and use it as fodder against others that may be getting more for their work :beer

Those who get it will profit from it more than tinting because I can charge $XXXX for an 18" hood, fenders, and mirrors and spend 20 mins installing with a $XXXX profit margin. You do the math! All I can say is that each market is different and in Colorado it has been out for over ten years. It is hard to break into a new market and people tend to hizzo it out until the demand is there. Once it tis there then people raise theit prices.

I Love tinting and two doors for $--- is great but I would rather do a clear bra/PPF and time/profit is amazing. You have to take the good with the bad and average the days end.

Tint'n Todd

Sorry to nag but have you got that product code for me yet,,, greatly appreciate it ! :thumb

Guest Tint'n Todd

Those who get it will profit from it more than tinting because I can charge $XXXX for an 18" hood, fenders, and mirrors and spend 20 mins installing with a $XXXX profit margin. You do the math! All I can say is that each market is different and in Colorado it has been out for over ten years. It is hard to break into a new market and people tend to hizzo it out until the demand is there. Once it tis there then people raise theit prices.

Tint'n Todd

Sorry to nag but have you got that product code for me yet,,, greatly appreciate it ! :spit

Sorry Brett,

I've been a bit swamped in the past week and also wondering where you are getting your product code from. I looked on the box of my 18" roll and on the roll itself and all I found was the date and lot #. Let me know where you are getting the code from box/roll and where and I will be happy to check.

Thanks,

Tint'n Todd

Archived