DIY Cornelius Sprayer

Guest zolar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Z for doing this assembly procedure for me. I know I wanted to get that done a couple of weeks ago, but I have been doing so many remote jobs, I haven't even had time to sleep, much less build more tanks.

I still have like seven tanks (unbuilt) for sale. If anyone wants a basic tank without fittings, I will sell as is. Or, if you want one with a schroeder valve and all ready for tinting, I will build to suit and sell. I have about fifty of the ball style brand new fittings if anyone has a seal failure and just needs the plastic ball quick disconnect fittings. PM me.

Let me tell you, these pressurized tanks are the way to go. I bet they have reduced my time/car about 20%! No more pumping some cheap sprayer, and I only have to squeegee the window one time during the cleaning procedure. It's like a mini pressure washer that takes care of all the contamination for you... no more worrying about contamination, that's for sure.

Guest tintgod
Let me tell you, these pressurized tanks are the way to go. I bet they have reduced my time/car about 20%! No more pumping some cheap sprayer, and I only have to squeegee the window one time during the cleaning procedure. It's like a mini pressure washer that takes care of all the contamination for you... no more worrying about contamination, that's for sure.

:dunno ever since I got one...I have very minimal contamination...and not a single comeback in many years...these are the way to go.. :dunno:dunno

Guest zolar
Thanks Z for doing this assembly procedure for me.  I know I wanted to get that done a couple of weeks ago, but I have been doing so many remote jobs, I haven't even had time to sleep, much less build more tanks.

I still have like seven tanks (unbuilt) for sale.  If anyone wants a basic tank without fittings, I will sell as is.  Or, if you want one with a schroeder valve and all ready for tinting, I will build to suit and sell.  I have about fifty of the ball style brand new fittings if anyone has a seal failure and just needs the plastic ball quick disconnect fittings.  PM me.

Let me tell you, these pressurized tanks are the way to go.  I bet they have reduced my time/car about 20%!  No more pumping some cheap sprayer, and I only have to squeegee the window one time during the cleaning procedure.  It's like a mini pressure washer that takes care of all the contamination for you... no more worrying about contamination, that's for sure.

[*]389655

You inspired this project E-Oh :dunno

I have missed you 'round the place,

I know you have been busy

I am setting up accounts with Plastair and a Freelin-Wade, Coilhose Distributor

I will have plenty of hose to go with your fittings

Got any pix of your tanks :dunno

PM me your addy, for a present from the mailmang

Thanks Z for doing this assembly procedure for me.? I know I wanted to get that done a couple of weeks ago, but I have been doing so many remote jobs, I haven't even had time to sleep, much less build more tanks.

I still have like seven tanks (unbuilt) for sale.? If anyone wants a basic tank without fittings, I will sell as is.? Or, if you want one with a schroeder valve and all ready for tinting, I will build to suit and sell.? I have about fifty of the ball style brand new fittings if anyone has a seal failure and just needs the plastic ball quick disconnect fittings.? PM me.

Let me tell you, these pressurized tanks are the way to go.? I bet they have reduced my time/car about 20%!? No more pumping some cheap sprayer, and I only have to squeegee the window one time during the cleaning procedure.? It's like a mini pressure washer that takes care of all the contamination for you... no more worrying about contamination, that's for sure.

[*]389655

You inspired this project E-Oh :lol

I have missed you 'round the place,

I know you have been busy

I am setting up accounts with Plastair and a Freelin-Wade, Coilhose Distributor

I will have plenty of hose to go with your fittings

Got any pix of your tanks :hmmm

PM me your addy, for a present from the mailmang

[*]389737

Zo knows hose. :lol

Guest willie

you can see we have a lime problem with our water- that is not all soap scum

any suggestions for the lime -I already have water softener and filter?

Archived