Guest zolar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Al-tint
I have seen the small in line fuel filters

they will probably work

[*]389224

They work if you change them often. I have two cans and the one I did not use for awhile. I filled it up and was stressed at how crappy my windows turned out. I cut open the filter and the soappy water broke down the paper inside. I went to the clear one shown so you can see what is going on in there, plus you can take it apart and clean it.

filter.jpg

Guest tintgod

and we @#$% about ppl that come on here and want to DIY to save some money...and here we are doing the same thing..let the pressure tank pros do all the dirty work...and stop being cheap azzes... :wtf

Guest zolar
Hey ZOLAR, did you break into one of our shop trucks ?

Thats the same Compresser we use to pressure our tanks  :wtf

[*]389392

dammit....caught me :lol

and we @#$% about ppl that come on here and want to DIY to save some money...and here we are doing the same thing..let the pressure tank pros do all the dirty work...and stop being cheap azzes... :wtf

[*]389399

Hey Blade is suppoded to be the one calling me a cheap azz :lol

the difference is the DIY people that come here think it goes on the outside :lol2

Guest zolar
Hey them thurrr tanks is dem same quality be it 175 or dat 50 dollreraaaahhhhs :wtf I takes me one dem 50 dolla mugs mang :lol2

[*]389453

or 4 for $42.00 :lol

:wtf

how are you guys getting your tanks so cheep?

I have been talking to the coke and pepsi dealers and they both want $85-$100 for the tank. for that price and the time, it would be cheeper to get one from a dealer.

the beverage plants say they are selling the bottles to home beer brewers, so they are in demand.

Guest willie
how are you guys getting your tanks so cheep?

I have been talking to the coke and pepsi dealers and they both want $85-$100 for the tank.  for that price and the time, it would be cheeper to get one from a dealer. 

the beverage plants say they are selling the bottles to home beer brewers,  so they are in demand.

[*]389600

you gotta learn to climb fence and shimmy through razor wire :what

Archived