camareo back window

Guest benjamin

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest benjamin
Some people used to tint them in 4 pieces- :thumb But its really not that difficult! 1 piece with minimal shrinking! Shrink the bubble in the middle and a little on the top! :thumb Helpful to have a helper to lay it in! :thumb

[*]397991

thanks

Some people used to tint them in 4 pieces- :thumb But its really not that difficult! 1 piece with minimal shrinking! Shrink the bubble in the middle and a little on the top! :thumb Helpful to have a helper to lay it in! :thumb

[*]397991

I use to install them by myself. :lol2 I used a small step ladder at the back, walked up and stepped inside that hole in the back with the film all frankenstine :lol2 I haven't had one to do in a while to try the Mdog on it, but use to wet shrink one piece with SG's Titanium, or SG'sSS bronze. Easy one piece.

[*]397991

I use to install them by myself. :lol2 I used a small step ladder at the back, walked up and stepped inside that hole in the back with the film all frankenstine :lol2 I haven't had one to do in a while to try the Mdog on it, but use to wet shrink one piece with SG's Titanium, or SG'sSS bronze. Easy one piece.

[*]397994

I just shrink that thing when I get inside. I have a feeling your going to have a tough time though benji. It may be easy for us to do because we understand how film works, but you your going to have trouble I think

Just remember to compensate for the difference from inner to outer side of glass whe ncutting by the metal defogger cables...very unforgiving if your "too wide"

Archived