strong armed!!

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest solarspot
I know how you feel. I work in house for a bmw/benz dealer. my people are super picky :twocents

tap water has little stuff in it . the film is applied with human hands. you need to look through it, not at it.

this is how they do it uptown! nothing worked? :dunno

sucks when people try to get something for nothing. some high end customers are good at it.

:beer

in my experience the fatter the wallet the more they want for nothing

works for them everywhere else right we all need to say NO sometimes

but I would have done the same thing sorry to say :lol2

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
I'd tell her to drop the car back to you for a "redo".......

Then strip it, refund her money and tell her to feck off and don't come back!

Cheers

Joe

that was the plan as soon as she looked at the factory tint sunroof trying to find flaws...but she was such a princess and nice at first so I was hoping changing the shade would fix her wagon buuuuuuuuut.....nope. thats when she started laying down her demands. I dunno...glad to here most of you agree with the picky customers...and yes even the water has contaminates which it must have been. she was bobbing and weaving all over trying to point stuff out. it was bull...I got owned....I lived and learned last time that happens !!!!! im pretty sure you cant take those "rub-rails" out but I wasnt going to take time to do that anyway, I did masking tape it so im guessing the contaminates were from the cleaning rag or even the water...which all would have drying to invisibility if she let it anyway :DD

Guest expertint

It's the old I see specks trick..they aren't happy with the shade of tint that THEY picked so they look for specks.When they find some they come back and say"since you're going to redo both windows I'd like them one shade darker".It's been happening since Adam and Eve..Tell them you have to put the original shade back on..or nothing

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I really shoulda man...we even charge more for darker but I told her I would waived that for her and then she pulls this stuff on me, im going to start tinting in our paint booth with doors closed (fan off) to minimize airborne contaminents as much as possible because im not sure how I could change my technique for the better...wasnt a bad on my part I have to keep telling myself

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

that sucks dude.

sometimes you just got to tell that occasional customer to stick it up thier arse. I would never give a customer thier money back, I feel my work is always top quality. If there is a problem we fix it to our high standards and that is that. Next time tell them to take you to court. It will cost them more than they expect, and it will not be worth thier time or effort. But just in case take pictures of your completed work, you never know when some biotch might decide to jack up the tint job and say you did it.

Archived