Isreal's war

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Al-tint

They have been fighting for several hundred years, and will continue for several hundred more. All other countries need to keep the nose out of their business. An outsider will NEVER solve their troubles.

:krazy

They have been fighting for several hundred years, and will continue for several hundred more. All other countries need to keep the nose out of their business. An outsider will NEVER solve their troubles.

True true. I think we need to stop sending them 3 Billion a year though. :lol6

True true. I think we need to stop sending them 3 Billion a year though. :lol6

I have the typical Canadian outlook..he should stay out of a war that has been going on for forever and will continue to..but it's inevitable to get sucked into it politically and then all helll's gonna break loose on all our arses

It seems like the biased news is trying their hardest to widen the war into Syria and Iran, it's almost like they want WWIII.

:krazy Looks like it's the world'sway of giving itself a much needed "cleansing" :lol6

I think You are not right. Some people like to decide their problems in others territories. I won't tell who. War in Iraq, Afganistan, idea's about Iran and North Korea...... Israel situation now - part of one bloody oil-money-total lie chain. Terrorists attack those who are closer....When some clowns in some nonblack houses :lol6:lol6:lol and make money on war, some people take handguns and go to :lol You can keep Your nose out of this business, I can't. Lot of my relatives and friends are under attack now. And believe me they don't make any cent from bloody oil. I think american soldiers who will come back from Middle East will tell You the same - IT'S NOT THEIR WAR. Let's "Vietnam Hero" go again to fight.

This is only my thoughts. IMHO.

Guest Al-tint
Lot of my relatives and friends are under attack now.

For that I am truly sorry.

My skinny white azz can't solve their problems, nor can a fat azz oil hungry suit over here do it either.

Lot of my relatives and friends are under attack now.

For that I am truly sorry.

My skinny white azz can't solve their problems, nor can a fat azz oil hungry suit over here do it either.

I understand. Of course when problem is far from You, it seems that it's not a problem. But at that moment my sister is here in Riga, her son in Israel Army...No jokes for her now.....We all can't solve this problem. I know it. Some people make money, some people die for THEIR money. I am still thinking that all wars is for money. Of course it can be religious, political or any other background. But all wars if for money. Power of Money.... :lol6 That suX....

Archived